2012 is the first full year of Forward Multimedia, having only been registered as a company in Trinidad & Tobago in May 2011. Though a relatively new business, we were able to quickly establish our brand and by now, position ourselves as a premier local web design company, a ‘cut above’ so to speak.
This is by no small measure because of the emphasis we place on our website to make sure it’s always up to date, relevant and useful to our visitors looking for a Trinidad web designer.
2012 In Review- Using our accomplishments to plan for next year
- Consistent top half of first page of Google search results for 3 major keywords: website design trinidad, ‘trinidad website design’ and ‘e-commerce trinidad and tobago’ as a result of our active Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
- Awarded ‘Inbound Marketing Professional’ badge from Hubspot certifying us for qualified SEO services
- Thirty (30) new websites added to our portfolio in 2012, including some prominent names like Labidco Port, Linda’s Bakery
- Invited to be an official partner for Global Entrepreneurship Week 2012 which we did via our Enterprising Nation series of articles written especially for GEW
- Latter 2012 saw more requests for our online marketing services
- We ceased print advertising altogether (we had maintained a classified ad under Website Services in the Express in first half 2012) relying on our search position to do its work